Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 19, 2009

"2012"


I am just a stay home Mom, but that doesn’t mean I don’t stay up on current events. I may not understand everything that is going on in the world but I try to keep up. This world is in bad shape and I really don’t think just one man can fix it. According to the Bible if God stepped back man would destroy himself. As for this 2012 I guess we will have to wait to see what will happen then. It is scary living every day not knowing if this could be the day some country sends a neuclear bomb to the USA. There has never been a worse time on earth as it is now. Suicides, unemployment, lose of business and home and more than what I have time to type here. I just know that I didn’t live my life just to end up living in fear of destruction. I find my rest and hope in God. He is the only one who can save us.

Why people don’t turn to God at this time is beyound me. Our present and future is in God’s hands. I don’t know whats going to happen with Iran and The Muslim nations but I do know they are not in control of earth. They are only allowed to do what God allows them. From this day on all that happens is part of Gods plan. All I can do is pray and sit back and watch. Prayer is the only answer to all our problems. It would be great if all the leaders in the world would seek Gods face for their answers but I know that they don’t. They don’t even serve the same God. I say to all that when 2012 comes around stay close to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment